Fall General Laborers
- Must be willing to work four 10-hour days (Monday – Thursday)
- Must be willing to undergo a criminal background check
- Valid driver’s license is preferred, but not required
- Assist with fall clean-ups (operate lawn mower, use backpack blower, rake leaves, etc.)
- Perform light landscaping duties
- Install holiday lighting
- Prepare for snow removal
- Walk up to 15 miles a day
- Understand and practice the safety requirements
- $14 – $17/hour based on experience
To apply fill out the form below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume and references, or call 651-789-9388 if you have any questions or would like to apply.
Why Warner’s Outdoor Solutions?
Warner’s has been in the outdoor maintenance industry for 15 years and strives for 100% customer satisfaction, which has resulted in steady growth each year. Warner’s is a leader in the lawn, landscape, irrigation, tree, snow and holiday lighting, and snow removal markets providing services to residential and commercial customers in the greater Minneapolis-St. Paul area, as well as Hudson, WI area. Warner’s is an exciting place to work that offers opportunities for growth, and a wide variety of work with a fun and interesting staff. We love what we do!
Fill out the form below to apply online.