The Landscape Foreman is responsible for installation and management of landscape projects. The foreman is responsible for completing softscape installations with great precision and business minded efficiency.
- Direct activities on the job site, they include but are not limited to: coordinating workflow, hands on work, and operating a variety of machinery.
- Identify plants and flowers, advise on proper care for customers and installation in landscape projects
- Manage personnel effectively and efficiently
- Communicates well with all crew members, supervisor, and clientele.
- Analyze a situation and come up with solutions
- Ensure the proper care and safety operations of equipment
- Strives to improve job skills and develop the potential for upward mobility
- Trains crew members in the best practices of installation in company standards.
Relevant skills and experiences:
- Extensive experience with soft and hard-scapes
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to obtain MN-DOT health certificate in order to drive company vehicles
- Knowledge of flowers/plants, proper care and identification
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Full-time position
- $25-$35/hour based on experience
- Competitive compensation
- Year- round employment
- A continuously growing company that allows for advancement within
How to Apply:
Please call Vicki at 651-354-0255 or email email@example.com or fill out an online application below.