- At least 5 years landscaping experience
- Experience installing various landscape projects including hardcapes and softscapes (retaining walls, drainage water features, grade corrections, rock/mulch spreads, lightning, edging, sod, etc…)
- At least 5 years sales experience
- Ability to sell and give estimates on landscape and landscape maintenance projects
- Excellent people skills
- Thorough knowledge of the Green Industry
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects at a time
- Effectively sell lead based landscape and landscape maintenance projects to commercial and residential clients
- Manage and oversee landscape and landscape maintenance projects
- Prepare estimates, develop proposals, and present information to clients
- Full-time, year-round employment in a locally-owned company
- Benefits including 401K matching, health care, dental insurance, paid vacation
- Flexible scheduling
- Expected pay – $100,000 with salary and commission
- Commission – 60/40 split on profit of the job
To apply fill out the form below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume and references, or call 651-789-9388 if you have any questions or would like to apply.
Why Warner’s Outdoor Solutions?
Warner’s has been in the outdoor maintenance industry for 15 years and strives for 100% customer satisfaction, which has resulted in steady growth each year. Warner’s is a leader in the lawn, landscape, irrigation, tree, snow and holiday lighting, and snow removal markets providing services to residential and commercial customers in the greater Minneapolis-St. Paul area, as well as Hudson, WI area. Warner’s is an exciting place to work that offers opportunities for growth, and a wide variety of work with a fun and interesting staff. We love what we do!
Fill out the form below to apply online. Warner’s Outdoor Solutions performs background checks prior to hiring.