Part-Time Preventative Maintenance Technician
- Work closely with shop manager to ensure all maintenance scheduled are followed accurately and efficiently.
- Assist our full-time mechanic with basic preventative maintenance on our company vehicles and lawn care equipment.
- Perform preventative duties on company vehicles and equipment (oil change, breaks, tires, etc.)
- Must possess the ability to effectively perform basic vehicle/trailer maintenance including, but not limited to oil changes, break service, chassis lubrication and multi-point inspections. ‘
- Must be able to correctly operate tire mounting and balancing equipment
- Knowledge of tire pressure sensor installation and programming (helpful, but not required)
- Ability to follow directions well and maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Excellent recording keeping ability
- At least 2 years of light automotive maintenance repair experience
Job Type: Part-time. Weekends required
How to Apply:
Please email Rylie your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out an online application below.