Warner’s Outdoor Solutions is looking for experienced Tree Foreman for full time, year-round employment based in St. Paul, MN. Come join our team!
- Knowledge of operating and safety practices for saws, chippers and other necessary tree equipment
- Able to perform tree trimming, removals, and have knowledge of common tree care practices
- Experience working in/operating a bucket truck
- Ability to run a tree crew and effectively communicate with the crew
- Knowledge of tree work safety practices
- Ability to lift 75 pounds or more
- Must have great communication skills to communicate with customers
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must pass a criminal background check, a MN DOT physical, and possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
Essential Job Duties
- Trim/prune trees and shrubs
- Remove trees and shrubs using various machinery and tools
- Manage a tree crew to complete jobs in a timely manner
- Full-time, year-round employment in a locally-owned company
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits including 401K matching, health care, dental insurance, paid vacation
- A continuously growing company that allows for advancement within
How to Apply
Please call Kate at 651-354-0255 or send an email to email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!
Warner’s Outdoor Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Fill out the form below to apply online. Warner’s Outdoor Solutions performs background checks prior to hiring.