You’ll Have the Greenest Lawn in the Neighborhood!
Moles burrow and raise molehills, killing parts of lawns. They can also undermine plant roots.
Moles create tunnels throughout your yard, including building mounds that are shaped like miniature volcanos. If you do in fact have a mole infestation you will notice areas of your lawn raised about 3 inches from their tunneling.
Why are they in my yard?
- Moles are looking for food. They feed on earthworms and grubs, both of which are found in your lawn.
- A well-watered and fertilized lawn presents more food for the moles to feed on
- Moles are constantly eating. They can eat about 70%-100% of their body weight every day
Are Moles a danger to my family?
- Moles tunnel and create holes throughout your property causing the surface or your lawn to soften. The end result is a safety hazard throughout your yard
- Moles can create an amazing 18 feet of tunnels per hour
How can Warner’s help me?
- Our proven application eliminates the mole’s food source, while also providing an effective solution for preventing moles from coming back
Additional Service Suggestions to Complement Mole Control: