We Can Eliminate the Pests That Damage Your Property
Warner’s can eliminate Asian Beetle infestation from your home.
Asian beetles are a common home infestation in Minnesota. These beetles are oval in shape and about 1/3” long. Asian beetle colors are typically orange with black spots, or orange with no spots.
Why are they in my home?
- In the fall, Asian beetles enter your house to shelter from the upcoming winter months
- In winter, these beetles will roam throughout your home
- In many instances, homeowners will vacuum up 10 Asian beetles a day during the winter
Are Asian Beetles a danger to my family?
- They won’t hurt anyone, but they can become a major nuisance
- It can become an annoyance having to vacuum these bugs up on a daily basis
How can Warner’s help me?
Our pest control experts can eliminate Asian beetles in several ways:
- By spraying all entry points of your building in early fall. This will kill the beetles on contact, and kill others that come in contact with the spray
- Our sprayers can reach the top of any house, providing a top-to-bottom solution
- If the beetles are already inside, a spray can be applied through crevices, vents, or cracks to kill them when they try to exit their hiding spots
Additional Service Suggestions to Complement Asian Beetle Control: