We Can Eliminate the Pests That Damage Your Property
Bats are the only flying mammal, and can be found almost anywhere.
There are many species of bats, and they can range in length from 2-3/16″ to 7-1/2″ depending on the species. Their fur is usually black or tan; when not flying, bats can be very hard to detect.
Why are bats in my home?
- With the onset of colder weather, some bats fly short distances to hibernate in hollow trees, rock crevices, drainage pipes, caves, and inside buildings
- Typically one or two bats at a time will enter a home/building
- Bats feed on insects, primarily on beetles, wasps and ants. These insects can often be found near or even inside homes
Are bats a danger to my family?
- Yes! Bats can carry rabies, and can transmit the disease through biting or scratching
- Bat droppings can be a potential health hazard if the affected area is not sealed off
How can Warner’s help me?
- Our technicians will place sticky traps in the area(s) where bats are hiding
- Exit/entry points can be sealed with foam or steel wool. Metal grating can also be put around roof edges
- Our technicians can also catch the bats and re-release them
Additional Service Suggestions to Complement Bat Control: