We Can Eliminate the Pests That Damage Your Property
Gophers create tunnel systems that provide protection and a means of collecting food.
Gophers are generally about a foot long. Their colors vary from black and brown, and they have very soft fur. You may see their burrows in your yard; they look like horseshoe-shaped mounds.
Why are they in my yard?
- They feed on many plants, weeds, and gardens
- These animals are most active in the spring and summer, when your soil is at its prime
Are Gophers a danger to my family?
- Gophers are known to carry many diseases, from rabies to monkey pox
- They damage your lawn by burrowing underneath and making mounds
- Since their fur is heavily infested with insects, there is a risk of those pests being transferred to your home
- It’s common for pets to dig into gopher burrows, which may result in a bite from the gopher
How can Warner’s help me?
We are able to trap and relocate these animals.
Additional Service Suggestions to Complement Gopher Control: