We Can Eliminate the Pests That Damage Your Property
Houseflies are one of the most irritating and unsanitary household pests.
Houseflies are dark in color – usually dark gray or black. They range from about 1/8 to 1/4 of an inch in length. Mature fly larvae, called maggots, have a greasy cream color. Maggots are normally 1/4 to 3/8 of an inch long.
Why are they in my home?
- Houseflies are attracted to the warmth in your home
- They like to lay their eggs in garbage, or anything that’s rotting
Are Houseflies a danger to my family?
- These nasty insects can carry and spread filth-related diseases in your home
How can Warner’s help me?
Two pest control techniques are available to eliminate houseflies from your home:
- We can reduce or eliminate flies by trapping and killing these insects
- There is also the option to apply an insecticide
Additional Service Suggestions to Complement Housefly Control: