We Can Eliminate the Pests That Damage Your Property
Moths can be found in any corner of your house, from basement to attic.
Indoor moths are small, with a wingspan of about 2 centimeters. They can be shades of grey, brown, and even red-brown. Moths may leave webbing, cocoons, and droppings. With certain types of moths you will see damaged fabric. Their pupae may also be found in the crevices of cabinets, drawers, walls, etc.
Why are they in my home?
- Moths like to avoid light by going into dark spaces such as basements, attics, and closets
- They may sneak into your home by flying through open doors and windows
- Another way they can get in is from infested food, plants, and fabrics
Are Moths a danger to my family?
- Moths are only a real threat if you ingest one
- Although they are harmless, certain kinds of moths can produce larvae that sting
- Unfortunately, moths are capable of infesting your home before any sort of population is noticed; if you think you have moth issues, address them immediately
How can Warner’s help me?
We will spray a clear surfactant in the crevices and corners of your home.
Additional Service Suggestions to Complement Moth Control: