We Can Eliminate the Pests That Damage Your Property
Skunks eat both plant and animal material, and change their diets as the seasons change.
Do you have a skunk infestation? Actually seeing a skunk is the most common sign that they are in or near your home. Another sign is, of course, the smell – we all know what that smells like! You may also notice small holes in your lawn, caused by skunks digging for grubs.
Why are they in my yard or home?
- If you see a skunk in your home, garage, or shed, it’s likely a door was left open and they just wandered in
- They are attracted to things like garbage, pet food, and your beautiful garden
- These animals are known to make a home in wood and rock piles
Are Skunks a danger to my family?
- When skunks feel threatened they are known to stop, charge, and may twist their rear end towards you
- Skunk spray will cause discomfort in the eyes of humans and other animals
- Skunks carry many diseases such as rabies, leptospirosis, and distemper – a disease deadly to dogs
How can Warner’s help me?
- We use a technique that safely traps skunks
- After trapping, we release it to a safe location
Additional Service Suggestions to Complement Skunk Control: