We Can Eliminate the Pests That Damage Your Property
Snakes are common in Minnesota, though most species are not poisonous.
The most common types of snakes in Minnesota are about three feet long. They are usually found close to structures like buildings, retaining walls, etc. Being cold-blooded, snakes are only active in the warmer months.
Why are they in my yard?
- Snakes live in tall grass, wood or rock piles, and low bushes
- They are attracted to the other creatures in your yard like frogs, insects, worms, small rodents and birds
Are Snakes a danger to my family?
- Although most snakes in Minnesota are non-poisonous, to protect themselves they can bite humans and pets
- If you try holding a snake that you find in your yard, it might defecate on you
How can Warner’s help me?
- Warner’s will place sticky traps around your property to catch snakes
Additional Service Suggestions to Complement Snake Control: