Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Last updated April 9th, 2020
Warner’s Outdoor Solutions is committed to the health and safety of our customers, staff members, and the community at large.
In response to COVID-19 we have developed a protocol according to CDC guidelines. See below for the actions we are taking.
- Any employee who is sick or has come in contact with anyone who is sick, is staying home and following shelter in place guidelines.
- We have reviewed the proper techniques with all employees, according to CDC guidelines, on covering coughs/sneezes and washing hands thoroughly for 20 seconds or more with soap and water.
- We have reviewed the CDC recommended guidelines for social distancing of 6 feet or more with all employees. This includes…
- Limiting employees to one person per truck.
- We have implemented additional sanitizing practices in our physical locations and have provided all field personnel with sanitizing products & processes for their tools and vehicles.
- We have a limited amount of office staff who are all practicing social distancing per CDC guidelines.
- We have provided single use disposable gloves and hand sanitizer to our technicians and sales representatives.
As the situation evolves we will continue to provide updates of any changes in regards to the health and safety of our staff and customers.