Minnesota Irrigation/Sprinkler System InstallersInstant Sprinkler Startup/Blow Out Pricing
Warner’s Sprinkler System Installation Process
Warner’s uses a zone-based sprinkler system for most Minnesota lawns. This enables us to customize your lawn irrigation to provide the most benefit to your lawn while avoiding water waste, no matter where you live in the Twin Cities metro area. On a typical property, we will install six zones, which is ideal for full lawn coverage. We install only reliable systems such as Hunter and Rainbird, brands with a long tradition of excellence. Our free consultation includes an assessment of the following requirements to ensure a fully functional irrigation system:
- Controller and Timers: Automate your lawn watering with a controller to set the frequency, start time, and duration of watering. Learn more about our smart irrigation controller services.
- Valves and Shut-Off Valves: We install one valve per watering zone to control the flow of water. Incorrect installation leads to water spillage and in some cases dead grass.
- Pressure Regulators: Most irrigation systems are pressurized to regulate the pressure that is used by your drip irrigation system. On average, we set most homes between 30 and 50 PSI (pounds per square inch) but settings can differ for each home.
- Backflow Prevention: A backflow device ensures water does not flow back into your homes or the city’s water supply. Some municipalities in Minnesota require a backflow preventer to be installed on lawn irrigation systems because it prevents fertilizer, weed killers, and other chemicals from contaminating the drinking water supply. Contact Warner’s to find out if this is required by your city.
- Hose Bibs/Spigots: When adding sprinkler controllers and systems, many times they use the main hose bib. We can install a splitter that will allow the use of a hose or another water attachment for outdoor water activities.
Drip Irrigation Installation
If you are growing any landscaping plants or gardens you’ll want to install a drip irrigation watering system. This will help save time and money on watering these non-grassy areas to simply drip the right amount of water for your plants directly into the roots. When installed correctly, a drip irrigation system produces a uniform design and helps maximize yields. We’ll ensure that the system is properly integrated with your controller to turn on and off at the right time.
Benefits of a Sprinkler System Installation
- It reduces the labor of watering and maintains proper watering of your lawn while you are away and/or on vacation
- The ability to accurately control the time of watering is essential for growing a green and healthy lawn
- Provides full coverage across your entire lawn
When Is The Best Time To Install Sprinklers in MN:
We recommend installing your lawn irrigation system in the Spring and at the latest in the Summer. This will give your lawn enough time for proper watering and growth before the cool weather seasons. Contact Warner’s for professional sprinkler installation services.
How Often Does My Lawn Need To Be Watered?
Your lawn watering needs will be determined by seasonal rainfall. Our sprinkler system experts can determine what schedule works best for your property.