Sprinkler System Start-Up
Starting up your sprinkler system properly can prevent damage that would require repairs.
Sprinkler systems are a lot like cars – a small investment in preventive care can help avoid much larger problems later on.
What is a Sprinkler System Start-up?
- A Minnesota winter can cause damage to system heads that can be hidden or unnoticed to the untrained eye
- To help avoid this damage, our sprinkler system professionals carefully inspect your system
- After a clean inspection we safely start your system one zone at a time
Benefits of a Sprinkler System Start-up
- Each rotor and head in the system will spray in the proper direction
- Water will be distributed evenly across your entire lawn, essential for growing lush, green grass
Best Time For Service: Spring
How many applications do I need?
We strongly suggest to have this service performed once a year each spring.
Additional Service Suggestions to Complement Sprinkler System Start-Up: