Landscape Crew Leader
The Landscape Crew Leader is responsible for installation and management of landscape projects. The crew leader is responsible for completing softscape installations with great precision and business minded efficiency.
- Direct activities on the job site, they include but are not limited to: coordinating workflow, hands on work, and operating a variety of machinery.
- Identify plants and flowers, advise on proper care for customers and installation in landscape projects
- Manage personnel effectively and efficiently
- Communicates well with all crew members, supervisor, and clientele.
- Analyze a situation and come up with solutions
- Ensure the proper care and safety operations of equipment
- Strives to improve job skills and develop the potential for upward mobility
- Trains crew members in the best practices of installation in company standards.
Relevant skills and experiences:
- Extensive experience with soft and hard-scapes
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to obtain MN-DOT health certificate in order to drive company vehicles
- Knowledge of flowers/plants, proper care and identification
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Full-time position
- $25-$30/hour based on experience
- Competitive compensation
- Year- round employment
- A continuously growing company that allows for advancement within
How to Apply:
Please call Vicki at 651-354-0255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out an online application below.