Warner’s Outdoor Solutions has an amazing opportunity to add a skilled Landscape Foreman to our growing team! We are looking for someone who has a passion for creating high-end landscape projects throughout the Twin Cities Metro area! Warner’s Outdoor Solutions is a locally owned and operated full-scale landscape company that has established themselves as leaders within the industry.
Roles & responsibilities
- Installation of plants, edging, softscapes/hardscapes, mulch, and sod
- Hands on, physical work, and operating a variety of machinery
- Ensure the proper care and safety operations of equipment at all times
- Ability to work effectively on a crew
- Must have experience and knowledge of pavers, segmental retaining walls, plants, trees, and all other aspects of landscaping
- Awareness of flowers/plants, proper care and identification
- Ability to operate a skid, trucks/trailers, and power equipment
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to obtain MN-DOT health certificate in order to drive company vehicles
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Full-time, non-exempt role, and is eligible for overtime in accordance with the FLSA standards.
- $30-$40/hour based on experience
- Bi-weekly payroll
How to Apply:
Please call Vicki at 651-354-0255 or email email@example.com or fill out an online application below.