Lawn Care Technician
- Work with current lawn crews and managers completing daily lists
- Spreading fertilizer and/or weed control, trimming shrubs/plants, cleaning lawns, using riding mowers, applying different materials to trees etc.
- Use different materials/machines including backpack sprayers, push behind spreaders, trimmers, pruners, mowers, bobcats, etc.
- Communicate effectively with customers, crews, and office personnel
- Ensure the proper care and safety operations of equipment
- Drive work trucks to different work sites throughout the metro area
- Ability to lift 50 pounds or more
- Must pass a criminal background check and a MN DOT physical
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Normal Schedule is 8 am-6 pm (10 hour days), Monday-Thursday during the lawn care season, with weekends when it rains or during busy season. Overtime available depending on the demand. Winter plow work available.
How to Apply:
Please call Rylie at 651-354-0255 or email email@example.com or fill out an online application below.