Office Intern – Seasonal
Warner’s is a privately held local Landscape Design and Maintenance company. Specializing in Lawn Care, Landscaping, Sprinklers, Pest Control and Snow Removal. This friendly, hardworking team stays busy no matter what the weather brings and offers services year-round. Warner’s is a company that embraces what each individual brings to the table and truly enjoys working together. Be a part of a team that pitches in to get the job done.
Come join our team! Warner’s Outdoor Solutions Headquartered in St. Paul, MN is looking for dedicated and reliable interns who want to gain experience in a real-world business setting. The position has a flexible start date, with the option to work part-time until the summer.
- Handle incoming calls and emails from current and new customers.
- Effectively schedule customer services
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Perform general office clerk duties and errands.
- High school diploma or associate’s degree.
- Pursuing or planning to pursue a higher-education degree, any major welcome
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and willing to work hard to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge of Quickbooks
- Experience in customer service or sales
- $15-18/hr depending on experience
- 35-45 hours per week depending on how busy we are. Semi flexible schedule, eventually some later afternoons and weekends may be required.