Spring Clean Up Services Minnesota
What Is Included In Spring Clean-Up Lawn Services?
Warner’s Outdoor Solutions has been providing spring yard clean up services to Minnesota residents for three decades. We will clean and inspect your front and back yards for winter damage and ensure a thriving season. At Warner’s we provide the following services for your spring yard clean up:
- Removal of leaves, branches, and debris from lawn and base of trees
- Clear paths, patios, and hardscape surfaces
- Inspect trees for dead/broken limbs
- Inspect shrubs for signs of frost and road salt damage
- Remove dead and broken tree limbs
- Prune trees and shrubs that can be reached
- Edge borders of your lawn
Contact us by phone or email to schedule your free spring yard clean up quote. Let us know if you have additional requests for your spring clean up and check out our lawn care page for additional lawn care services.
Benefits of Professional Spring Clean Up
How much is your time worth? Hiring a professional lawn care service to clean and inspect your lawn in the spring can save you valuable time, so you can focus on what is most important to you. Warner’s spring yard clean up benefits you because:
- We inspect your landscape for winter damage that could cause long-term problems.
- Professional pruning minimizes the risk of shortening the lifespan of trees and shrubs.
- Proper removal of annuals and dead perennials decreases the risk of fungus and disease.
How Many Clean Ups Do I Need In MN?
We recommend one spring yard clean up and inspection in April – May (as the weather permits) followed by a maintenance plan weekly or bi-weekly depending on the size of the yard.
Additional Service Suggestions for Spring Clean Up: