Warner’s can get rid of ant infestation in no time!
While not usually a danger to humans or pets, ants can cause structural damage to your home. Typically seen in large numbers, ants can range in size from 1/20” to 1/2” depending on the species. They can be black, brown, red, orange, or yellow in color. Ant control from Warner’s removes problem ants, and helps prevent new ants from entering your home.
Why are there ants in my home?
- In winter months, ants will come inside homes and buildings to survive the cold temperatures
- In warmer months, ants will come inside if food crumbs are left out in the open
- Ants will also feed on spilled juices, pop and other beverages
Are ants a danger to my family?
- Most ants won’t harm humans or pets
- Certain ants will chew on wood, which can cause structural damage
How can Warner’s help me?
While each ant problem can provide unique circumstances, we tend to take a three-pronged approach to ant control, including:
- Destroying any ant nests with proper baits and insecticides
- Treating the inside of your home or building to remove ants already inside
- Treating the outside your home or building to prevent ants from entering
Additional Service Suggestions to Complement Ant Control: