Bed bug infestation has become more common in recent years.
Bed bugs can be found in any home. The average length of a bed bug is about 5mm. If you find reddish/rusty stains when changing your bed sheets, you have a bedbug infestation. You may also find tiny eggshells or yellowish/pale skins.
Where are they in my home?
- Bed bugs can be found in mattresses, box springs, couches, etc.
- They infest warm, small places, and can travel anywhere in your home
Are Bed Bugs a danger to my family?
- They prefer to feed off humans, but can resort to mammals and birds
- Their bites can cause itchiness and swelling
How can Warner’s help me?
Our experience shows that there are two effective methods to control these pests:
- First, Warner’s will treat affected areas with sprays that kill bed bugs on contact, as well as killing bugs entering the area after the application
- In addition, all crevices, cracks and other entry points will be sprayed to kill bed bugs that haven’t come out of their hiding places