Cockroaches live in a wide range of environments all over the world… including Minnesota.
Cockroaches are on average ¼” to 1 ½” in length. They are usually a combination of brown and black in color. Most are poor fliers, but when flying they are attracted to light. Cockroaches can be found in both single and multiple family residences.
Why are they in my home?
- Cockroaches are attracted to food and water; that’s why they are most commonly seen in kitchens
- They eat in the dark, so seeing one is rather difficult – there could be hundreds or thousands of cockroaches in your home without you knowing it
- They aren’t usually seen if food is not present. Cleaning up crumbs and wiping up spills is an effective way to keep cockroaches from infesting your home
Are Cockroaches a danger to my family?
- Cockroaches can carry pathogens that cause serious medical problems
- Many people are allergic to their feces, saliva, eggs and cast-off skins
- If left uncontrolled they will multiply fast, so treating them immediately is vital
How can Warner’s help me?
Terminating cockroaches is a real pest control challenge; the proper tools and expertise must be used to eliminate this pest. Just using a trap from the hardware store doesn’t usually do the job.
- Warner’s will first terminate cockroaches in your home or building
- After eradication, Warner’s will explain the importance of cleanliness in preventing future infestations
Additional Service Suggestions to Complement Cockroach Control: