Emerald Ash Borers
Unfortunately, the Emerald Ash Borer is here to stay in Minnesota.
You will only have this insect on your property if you have Ash trees. This insect is about 3/8” to 5/8” long, and metallic green in color. If infested, the top 1/3 of the canopy of your Ash trees will lose their leaves due to ash borer larvae under the bark disrupting the flow of water up the tree.
Why are they in my home?
- These insects won’t be in your home, just your ash trees
Are Emerald Ash Borers a danger to my family?
- While not a direct danger to your family, the emerald ash borer will cause branches of your trees to die off, and become more susceptible to falling, which can cause bodily harm
- If you lose your ash trees, the real estate value of your property can decrease by thousands of dollars
- The emerald ash borer insect is the #1 threat to your ash trees
How can Warner’s help me?
- Warner’s has been treating Emerald Ash borer for years, with a 100% success rate
- Preventative treatments are the ONLY way to ensure the safety of your ash trees
- If your ash tree’s leaves begin to die from the end of the branches in, your tree has a condition called dieback. If so, it’s too late to treat the tree
Additional Service Suggestions to Complement Emerald Ash Borer Control: