Fleas feed on a wide variety of animals including dogs, cats, rabbits, mice, and…HUMANS!
No, that’s not the opening to a 1950’s horror flick, fleas do actually feed off of you! These pests are small black looking specks that jump from one place to another, and feed on the blood of warm-blooded animals. You may see flea bites on you and/or your pets. These bites are usually found in clusters or lines.
Why are they in my home?
- If you own pets, you could have fleas
- If you do not have pets yourself, a flea infestation may come from mice in your home, wild life, or a neighbors’ pet
Are Fleas a danger to my family?
- Bites from fleas cause many problems like infection, itching, and redness
- Fleas can cause anemia in small animals from the massive amount of blood they withdraw
- Some fleas can transmit diseases as serious as the plague! Fleas can also transfer tapeworms to your pet, as well as other diseases
How can Warner’s help me?
Warner’s will thoroughly apply a pesticide treatment that kills and repels the fleas
Additional Services Suggestions to Complement Flea Control: