Gnats are a very common type of infestation in the upper Midwest.
If you have gnats you’ll see them flying around either indoors or outdoors. These insects are about 1/8 of an inch long, with a dull tan/brown color. Gnat larvae usually feed on plants, though some are carnivorous.
Why are they in my home?
- Overwatering indoor plants may be the cause – they will infest the roots and lay their eggs
- Leaving over-ripened fruit out will attract them as well
Are Gnats a danger to my family?
- Some gnats do bite, and may cause a bacterial infection
- If you have pets, they are more likely to bite your animal
How can Warner’s help me?
We rely on two types of treatment to eliminate gnats from your property:
- We can reduce or eliminate gnats by trapping and killing these insects
- There is also the option to apply insecticide
Additional Service Suggestions to Complement Gnat Control: