If you have a mole infestation, you will notice the surface of your lawn raised up about 3 inches. This is caused by mole tunnels creating a path throughout your yard. Moles will also build mounds that are shaped like a volcano.
Why are they in my yard?
- It’s all about the food for this animal; moles feed on earthworms and grubs that are in your lawn
- A well-watered and fertilized lawn means more food is present for them
- They eat about 70% to 100% of their body weight every day; they are constantly eating
Are Moles a danger to my family?
- Moles are able to create 18 feet of tunnels per hour
- The tunnels and holes they create on your property can cause the surface of your lawn to soften, creating a risk when walking through your yard
How can Warner’s help me?
- We have a proven application that eliminates the mole’s food source
- Our application is also effective in preventing moles from coming back
Additional Service Suggestions to Complement Mole Control: