More than half the world’s rabbit population lives in North America.
Rabbits are herbivores that graze on grass and leaves. You may also notice neatly cut twigs and plants throughout your property, and they can, and will, chew up your garden. Rabbits are active all year.
Why are they in my yard?
- During the fall and winter months, they chew the bark off your ornamental and fruit-bearing trees
- In the spring and summer they eat leaves, flowers and vegetables
Are Rabbits a danger to my family?
- They may look cute and fuzzy, but they will bite if they feel attacked
- These animals may carry several diseases like tick fever, tularemia, rabbis, and more
How can Warner’s help me?
- We can trap the rabbit(s) that are taking over your lawn and garden, and release them to a new location that is in the best interest of you and the animal
Additional Service Suggestions to Complement Rabbit Control: