Rats have a terrible reputation – and with good reason!
You definitely do not want rats in your house! How can you tell if you have a rat problem? Look for gnaw markings that have a rough feeling. Also look for 1/2″ to 3/4″droppings around your house. And check for burrows, free of cobwebs and dust, that are in earthen banks, under concrete slabs and under walls. Any of these situations could indicate a rat infestation.
Why are rats in my house?
- Rats nest in basements and other lower portions of buildings. They can also nest in high places that are not disturbed. Spaces like this can be found in most homes and buildings
- Rats can obtain food from multiple sources, as they will gnaw through almost anything – including plastic, wood, and even lead pipes – to obtain food and water
Are they a danger to my family?
- Rats can be dangerous. They can carry diseases; for example, bubonic plague is distributed by fleas that live on rats. Rats can also contaminate the food in your house
How can Warner’s help me eliminate rats from my property?
Thankfully, eliminating rats from a property can be a straightforward process.
- After confirming the area(s) of rat activity, we will set up poisoned bait stations
- Other techniques can be used if necessary, but bait stations usually do the job
Additional Service Suggestions to Complement Rat Control: