Spiders are everywhere; it’s said that every person is within three feet of a spider!
Spiders have two sections and eight legs to their body. You’ll know you have a spider problem if you see them and/or their cobwebs. Spiders are found worldwide, on every continent except Antarctica.
Why are they in my home?
- They are more common in homes that are close to bodies of water like ponds, lakes, etc.
- During the colder months they find their way into homes seeking warmth
- Spiders enter the home through cracks, gaps, and holes around door and window frames
Are Spiders a danger to my family?
- Spiders in Minnesota are non-poisonous
- They may still bite to protect themselves, but will probably be unsuccessful
How can Warner’s help me?
- We spray the corners and crevices in your home with a clear surfactant
Additional Service Suggestions to Complement Spider Control: