Ticks can carry multiple diseases, and can transmit more than one pathogen at a time.
Depending on the type of tick, the size ranges from 1/8 – 1/2 inch in length. They are generally found in weeds, long grass, and brush. If you have a tick infestation in your home, you may see them on your family and your pets.
Why are they in my lawn or home?
- Ticks need human or animal blood to survive
- Even one tick brought into your home may be enough to cause an infestation
Are Ticks a danger to my family?
- Although ticks bites are painless, they can transmit several diseases. This includes Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, tularemia, and more
How can Warner’s help me?
Since ticks can be both inside and outside your home, we have two solutions:
- If outside, we can spray your lawn with a tick repellent
- If the problem resides inside your home, we will apply a clear surfactant in the corners and crevasses
Additional Service Suggestions to Complement Tick Control: