Contact Warner's Today!
Removing Ice Dams can help prevent internal damage to your home.
Ice dams are caused by the heat of your house escaping through the roof, turning snow into ice. If you already have ice dams on your roof, contact Warner’s as soon as possible for quick removal.
What is Ice Dam Removal?
- The deeper the snow, the worse the ice dam
- Warner’s technicians use steam to remove ice dams
- Ice dam removal prevents damage to your roof
Benefits of Ice Dam Removal
- This process stops leaking at the point of the ice dam
- Prevents water damage to the roof and walls of your home
Best Time for Service: Winter
Ice dams tend to build up during the winter months.
How many applications do I need?
If you have an ice dam on your roof, call us as soon as possible. The ice dam must be removed before it damages your home.
Additional Services Suggestions to Complement Ice Dam Removal:
You can see an illustration of ice dam formation below: